Terms and Conditions
General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
Custom-Writing-Expert.com provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
- Coursework Dissertations
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from the Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bear full responsibility for the consequences of breaking the Terms of our services.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism and sent to the customer.
- We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic. As a double check of the paper originality, you are free to order a full plagiarism PDF report while placing the order or afterwards by contacting our Customer Support Team.
How long will card details be stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- Additional information in regards to stored credentials use can be found in T&C of the payment processor you choose when checking out.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. Custom-Writing-Expert.com delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
Refund applications are accepted for up to two weeks (14 days) after expiration of an assignment’s deadline. Where a refund is requested due to plagiarism, applications are not restricted by any time limit. However, the customer needs to provide a full report to prove their claim of plagiarism i.e. that a piece of work has been copied from another source.
There are certain plagiarism detection systems that are considered reliable, of which Turnitin, WriteCheck and iThenticate are good examples. Some aspects of a text such as correctly-formatted quotations taken directly from a particular source, references, and tables of content (ToC) cannot be considered as plagiarism.
The SafeAssign checking system is not considered reliable because it marks references and directly-quoted material as plagiarism. Notes, comments, or reports written by a customer are not considered valid proof of plagiarism.
Where Custom-writing-expert.com is asked to complete or continue papers started by a customer, we cannot be held responsible for instances of plagiarism found in parts the customer has written. The only sections that are tested for originality are those created by our own writers.
Should a customer feel their paper is not sufficiently well written, our Refunds team will investigate their case and respond within three to four business days. Where claims are proved valid, we will issue a part or full refund.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
Customers can request a free revision for up to two days (or 48 hours) after the expiration of an order’s deadline. Beyond this time, a new order will be needed. We cannot issue refunds where one of our writers revises a paper without payment.
Papers of twenty plus pages are revised free-of-charge for up to thirty (30) days after deadline expiration.
Free revisions cannot be offered where the customer alters original instructions. Customers will be asked to place a new order if they do not upload or send essential materials until an assignment is completed or is in progress.
To avail of a free revision, the customer will be asked to explain why the revision is needed and a revised deadline will need to be set. Revisions can take one day (24 hours) where the instructions are complex or we have difficulty reassigning the order. In all cases, we make every effort to complete revisions in a timely manner.
Customers are advised to check their email messages and personal profile pages for possible communications from their assigned writer or our support representatives. Occasionally, customers fail to provide vital information when placing their order. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to include all necessary information and/or files while ordering or if their writer asks them to do so.
If the client wants to have more time for a free revision, it is possible to choose “Extended Revision” additional service while making the order. This option costs only 15% of the order price, and it extends a timeframe for a free revision from 48 hours to 14 days. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order. It is important that revision request should comply with original instructions with no changes. If the customer does not need any revision with “Extended Revision” option enabled, the extra 15% fee is not refunded.
- We issue full refunds in the event we mistakenly charge you twice, or you place the same order twice. Contact our representatives immediately if this happens to cancel any erroneous order.
- We issue full refunds if we fail to assign a writer.
- The company can not promise any grades since every university can evaluate the content of papers differently. However, a professor’s feedback is to be considered by the Refund Department when reviewing the complaint. If writer overlooked the instructions provided by a customer, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- While applying for a refund, please keep in mind, that we can not revise and refund the order at the same time. The whole order is to be analyzed for the compliance with the provided instructions.
- A full refund is not applicable to cases, when Customer did not verify the order on time (the countdown starts from the moment the order gets paid). In cases with late verification, the Writer should either receive the initial deadline or compensation for early delivery.
Where a customer receives a 100% refund, they should not use any papers or materials provided by Custom-writing-expert.com.
We may offer a part refund – based on the required word count – in the event the customer orders the wrong number of pages.
A part refund may be offered if the customer chooses the wrong level of writing (e.g., High School instead of College).
We will consider a part refund if the customer’s instructions or commentary are contradictory (e.g., where the information on the order form does not match any files that are attached).
Cancellation of orders when a writer has been assigned:
|Percentage of Refund||Expired Deadline (approximate)|
|Full (100%)||10% to 19% of the deadline|
|Part (90%)||20% to 29% of the deadline|
|Part (80%)||30% to 39% of the deadline|
|Part (70%)||40% to 49% of the deadline|
|Part (60%)||50% to 59% of the deadline|
|Part (50%)||60%+ of the deadline|
Note: It is not possible to cancel an order where a writer has been assigned and the original deadline only has 30% remaining. Moreover, cancellations are not possible where a paper is already completed and uploaded.
Late Order Verification
In cases where verification of an order is late – e.g., where messages from our Finance representatives requesting confirmation are left unanswered – the countdown towards the deadline begins when the necessary verification is received. In cases of lateness, the customer may need to request a deadline extension or place a new order to compensate their assigned writer.
Issues Concerning Word Count
We count pages according to a standard rule, which is that each page contains 300 words as opposed to how it appears visually. This rule does not apply to technical papers, which are often full of calculations. In these cases, prices are based on the complexity level of the instructions.
PowerPoint slides and presentational material: An additional payment is required where a customer wants speakers’ notes as part of a .ppt (PowerPoint) order. If required, we will provide 100 to 150 words of notes with each slide.
Online tests, including “multi-choice” questions, are calculated on the basis of five questions per page and how many questions there are in total. Hence, for an assignment with 30 questions, you should place a six-page order.
Early Delivery and Deadline Changes
It is necessary to compensate Custom-Writing-Expert.com for delivering orders early. In these cases, the cost will be recalculated and the customer asked to submit an additional or new order. Refunds are not possible where our writer delivers an order early without additional compensation.
We will offer a part refund – under the terms of Custom-Writing-Expert.com pricing policy – if an order is delivered late without the customer agreeing to an extended deadline.
Type of Order
It is important to select the correct order type when placing an order with Custom-Writing-Expert.com, e.g., try not to choose “lab report” when you mean “term paper.”
Refunds cannot be offered where payment has not been received.
In the case of an order for “Rewriting,” the customer’s text will be rephrased by one of our writers. An additional order will be required if any new sections, additional research, or other components are needed.
Customers should monitor their profile pages and email messages for any communications from Custom-Writing-Expert.com representatives. Timely responses from customers are greatly appreciated.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.