Case Brief Writing Service
Many students, especially those studying law or working in the sphere of legal services, will find professional case brief writing services helpful because thanks to the timely assistance of certified writers, students can prioritize the assignment more effectively and purchase a case brief instead of wasting hours on it. In addition to saving a lot of time, students can buy a case brief if they want to understand this paper format better and learn everything they should know about the layout, structure, and content of such documents.
What Is a Case Brief?
Students who want to master this type of paper should start by familiarizing themselves with the definition of a case brief. After that, they can proceed to the peculiarities of its organization, structure, and strategies of presentation. The basic writing skills, such as the ability to achieve consistency and proper flow, as well as research and analysis skills, will all be particularly helpful for someone who wants to create a successful case brief. However, before writing, make sure you possess a firm understanding of the case, its parties, and legal implications. A professionally written case brief should also include a brief evaluation of the issue. Our custom case brief writing help is indispensable if you realize that you do not possess all the skills required for the successful completion of the task on your own.
Our Case Brief Writing Services Guarantee:
- Authentic papers
- Non-plagiarized content
- Absolute customer confidentiality
- Papers fully customized to meet your needs
- Risk-free payment
- Native English speakers as writers
Custom-Writing-Expert.com provides professional legal brief writing services 24/7. Our qualified experts are ready to help you with law assignments at any time.
If you are bugged with the question, ‘Who can make my case brief?’ the answer is, ‘Custom-Writing-Expert.com’!
Reasons to Purchase a Case Brief from Us
- We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the paper we deliver for you;
- We will create a plagiarism-free paper;
- We use only reliable and trusted payment systems to guarantee risk-free transactions;
- We deliver papers according to the deadline no matter the complexity;
- We reassure you that your case brief will be written by an expert in your field.
- We allow customers to request free revisions within the first 48 hours after the paper delivery if they notice that not all requirements were met.
Each paper is written by a certified writer who is also a native English speaker, so we guarantee flawless grammar and style.
Case Brief Writing in Our Company
It is remarkably simple to order a case brief on our website. Custom-Writing-Expert.com is a reliable and reputable company with years of experience in the custom paper writing industry. Our writers help high-school and Ph.D. students equally well. All you have to do to purchase a case brief on our website is open the order form and provide the requirements to your paper in it, then pay for case brief help and wait for your paper to be written by one of our experts.
How We Fulfill Your Orders
Getting a well-written case brief is easier than ever for the clients of our company. They only have to share the details of the task with our writers by filling out the order form and pay for the order via PayPal or their credit card. Once this is done, they can forget about their case brief assignment up until the deadline.
To submit your order now, follow this procedure:
- Fill in the Order Form and wait for a confirmation, which will be sent to your email. The confirmation means that we have just received your order and you can now see it in the list of Processing Orders in your personal account.
- Submit your payment. We will start fulfilling your order as soon as we receive it.
- After receiving the payment, we assign an expert. We will choose a writer with in-depth experience in your field.
- The writer starts working on your case brief right after being assigned to your order. We have an integrated communication system which you are welcome to use if you would like to discuss the order details with your writer directly. Note that you can always contact our customer support team. They available 24/7 and can answer all your questions.
- Quality assurance experts check your order. They will review your requirements to make sure they are met. Additionally, they will proofread the paper and scan it on plagiarism checkers to guarantee impeccable grammar and full originality of the content.
How to Write a Case Brief: Hot Tips
A case brief has a clearly defined outline, and each structural component is supposed to present certain types of information. Even if you are good at writing other types of papers, you still have to familiarize yourself with the peculiarities of a case brief.
As with other writing assignments, the process might get a little frustrating at first but it will definitely become easier after you become deeply familiar with case brief writing conventions.
Here is the list of helpful tips that will make your writing easier:
- Collect case-related facts and outline. It is a good idea to catalog more information than you assume you might need. This way you will for sure have plenty of evidence.
- Record all details that have transpired in the course case up until now, including verdicts, appeals, and other related facts.
- Develop questions that will help you understand that case deeper. This can be yes/no questions.
- Examine the legal framework of the case.
- Explain the court’s decision from the perspective of the legal rationale behind it. Use the narrative form and back up your claims with the evidence from the case. This part of work is the most time-consuming but it is also the most important.
- Although it is important to mention the concurring or dissenting opinion of the judges, do not concentrate on it too much. A sentence will be enough. When other court cases lay the basis for court decisions, they refer only to the opinion rendered by the majority.
- Provide the rationale for the case choice. The class has to understand the importance of this particular case to you. For example, has the controversial issue been resolved yet? Was there a landmark decision?
- Think about the questions presented in your case so that you could effectively contribute to the discussion in class.
A Word on the Case Brief Structure
The requirements to the structure of a case brief are firm and should always be taken into account.
In particular, this document should include such components:
- Title and citation. The title also has to identify the involved parties. Cite the case properly so the readers could locate the case.
- Start with a summary of the main facts. Sometimes this is challenging because they are scattered across the case and differentiating between the parties is not always easy. Nevertheless, the case brief is legal guidance for your audience, so this part of the discussion has to be comprehensive and rely only on trusted information. The process will be easier if you answer these questions:
- Why was the litigation initiated?
- What did the parties expect the court to do?
- Why did they take the case to court?
- What laws did the judges use to solve the case?
- What was the case decision?
- What was the main issue behind the case? It might help to frame them as questions, for example, which questions did the court have to answer? List all issues separately and do not use more than one sentence per issue.
- Discuss the arguments each party used to present their position in court. After that, relate them to each other and note any controversies.
- What was the case ruling? Discuss the decision of the court concerning the legal framework. What was the rationale behind the decision? Remember that sometimes you have to search outside the case to fully understand the context of the decision. Good research will always help you with your case briefs.
- Describe dissenting opinions if there were any. As always, include the rationale behind them. This section has to be concise. You can hire a case brief writer if you need help with this part of the paper.
- Legal justification. Describe everything that regulates the case, such as related laws, principles, and legal regulations. Be careful with this information because you have to use it to evaluate the decision of the court. If you are not confident in your knowledge of the legal context, you can purchase a case brief from Custom-Writing-Expert.com. Just say, ‘Do my case brief for me’, and our experts will take care of it.
- Summary and implications. Analyze the historical significance of the case in the final section of the case. You may refer to similar cases. Check out a case brief sample on our website for some ideas on how to organize this section. You may have to go deeper in your analysis and evaluate the wider implication of the case for the legal system as a whole. If you face any challenges, contact us and our writers will write your case brief.
It is Time to Purchase a Case Brief from Custom-Writing-Expert.com!
Custom-Writing-Expert.com is ready to help students with their case briefs. If you realize that the assignment is serious and it will have a noticeable influence on your academic performance, do not hesitate to contact our experts and say, ‘Write my case brief’.
Let professional legal writers create a brilliant case for you. Our experts will help you maintain your reputation and achieve your goals!
Additional features and guarantees
- FREE plagiarism report (on request)
- FREE amendments
- FREE title page
- FREE biblioraphy
- FREE outline (on request)
- FREE e-mail delivery
- FREE formatting
- Quality research and writing
- 24/7 LIVE support
- Fully referenced papers
- Any citation style
- Up-to-date soures only
- PhD and MBA writers
- 100% Confidentiality
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
Why choose us?
732 Qualified writers
9.7 / 10 Average quality score
75 782 Completed tasks
98.9 % Returning customers